WordPress is a content management system that enables you to create a website or blog from scratch or to improve an existing website. It is free and open-source software released under the GPL. WordPress is currently used by more than 60 million websites, including The Guardian, Forbes, and The New York Times. Here are the top 5 reasons why WordPress will be a popular choice for website owners in 2023.
While it is often thought of as a website builder for bloggers and small businesses, there are many reasons why WordPress will still be popular in 2023. Here are the Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Use WordPress in 2023:
Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Use WordPress in 2023
1. WordPress is free and open-source
WordPress was initially built as a blogging platform but has now evolved into so much more. Nowadays it comes with a huge range of features and plugins that can be used to customize your website. And because WordPress is open-source, there are thousands of developers who are constantly creating new things and innovating. Anyone can contribute to the project, as well as download it for free.
While WordPress was originally built by a single person, it has now grown into a community of more than half a million people from around the world who are working on it together to build an amazing product for free for millions of people.
While reading about WordPress, I realized that there were a few reasons Open Source is great. First of all, Security, securing your website so hackers can’t access your data to interrupt your activity and visitors’ experience while navigating your website is key to an amazing experience. Quality should be top 2nd in your note when it comes to the content that will be provided to visitors.
- Bugs in Open Source Software are commonly fixed in no time because extra hands are always working on WordPress approaching it more quicker. In the proprietary world, however, we see mainly the opposite. Major organizations like Oracle or Microsoft, for example, generally take weeks if now no longer months to patch vulnerabilities.
- Ask yourself which software program bundle is possibly the higher one: the only one created with the aid of using some builders or the only created with the aid of using masses if now no longer hundreds of builders?
- Every little bit of code is seen. So in case you need to extrude a specific part of the software program for your needs, you could effortlessly modify, upload, or delete the code to make it do what you need. Proprietary software program regularly forbids you from making any modifications in any respect or they may make it very hard to do so!
- Freedom to apply anything you experience without breaching high-priced contracts, having to paintings withinside the vendor’s boundaries, paying exorbitant charges, having to paintings at the seller’s tempo… You decide, now no longer the seller of the product.
- You have the opportunity of the usage of anything model or construct of the software program and of the hardware you want. You improve each time you experience it.
- Open Source Software attempts to be as well suited as viable with as many one-of-a-kind software program merchandise as viable. Many customers like having the choice to extrude among structures and extra importantly, to hyperlink different businesses, computer systems, and customers with every different.
- Again: open Source code is seen by everyone. Everyone. If you experience such as you need to realize positive whether or not or now no longer your software program is steady and adhering to positive standards, then Open Source Software is precisely what you want.
- Support Options
- Support is one in each of our middle businesses, so we take this carrier very seriously. Receive paid guide alternatives on all the Open Source applications at expenses which are nonetheless manner underneath the ones you will typically pay for proprietary software.
- This is often –wrongfully– indexed because the best motive, however nevertheless, a tremendous one, is why an employer has to transfer to Open Source Software. The motive for that is that obligatory proprietary costs are recorded with Open Source Software. Most importantly, make a decision about what you want and you may get it at higher first-rate at only a fraction of the price.
2. WordPress is easy to use
There are many reasons why WordPress is so popular. It is easy to use, even for people who have no experience in web design or coding. From small private blogs to websites of primary groups inclusive of Disney, Bloomberg, and BBC America, WordPress is the site-constructing platform of preference for almost a 3rd of the world’s websites. WordPress is a loose and open-supply software program that may be absolutely custom designed from the code up to present customers whole manipulate over the appearance and capabilities of an internet site. But WordPress is likewise flexible, easy to set up, and smooth to apply to anyone. Even new customers without a revel in internet site improvement and layout can use WordPress and create a stunning internet site. If you need to begin your personal internet site, hold analyzing our WordPress manual underneath for greater data in this famous content material control system
INFO FROM OTHER POST – However, there is a lot more than just doing the job. There is keyword research, looking into the competition of the keyword, content quality, backlinks building, page speed, and so much more
3. WordPress is SEO Friendly
- WordPress is SEO friendly. This means that your website will be more visible in search engine results pages (SERPs), which can lead to increased traffic and higher conversion rates.
- WordPress is easy to use and manage. Even if you are not a tech-savvy user, you can still easily create and manage a WordPress website.
- WordPress is highly customizable. With the help of plugins and themes, you can easily customize your website to suit your needs and preferences.
- WordPress is supported by a large community of users and developers. This means that you can easily find help and support when needed.
- WordPress is constantly evolving. This means that your website will always be up-to-date with the latest features and security updates.
4. WordPress is Constantly Updated
- The WordPress team is dedicated to keeping the software up-to-date and fixing any bugs that arise. This means that you can rest assured knowing that your website is running on the latest version of WordPress. WordPress core updates are released regularly. These updates bring new features and improve the existing ones. They also fix security vulnerabilities, so it’s important to keep your WordPress site up-to-date.
- Plugin and theme
- Developers also release updates regularly. These updates add new features and improve compatibility with WordPress core updates. These updates can be related to patches to vulnerabilities not yet known by many people. It is very important to keep your plugins and themes updated.
- Update notifications are displayed in the WordPress admin area, so you can easily see when a new update is available. You can also set up automatic updates, so your website is always running on the latest version of WordPress. Updating WordPress is easy and takes just a few minutes. You can either update automatically or manually using FTP.
5. WordPress Has a Large Community
- The WordPress community is a group of users and developers who come together to support and promote the WordPress platform. The community is made up of people from all around the world who are passionate about WordPress and its capabilities.
- One of the main benefits of the WordPress community is that it provides a wealth of knowledge and resources to users. The community has a vast array of online forums, blogs, and other resources that provide valuable information and assistance to WordPress users. Whether you are a beginner looking for help getting started with WordPress or an experienced developer seeking advanced guidance, the WordPress community has something to offer.
- Another benefit of the WordPress community is that it is constantly evolving and growing. As new features and updates are released for WordPress, the community is there to help users understand and implement them. And when new challenges or issues arise, the community works together to find solutions and fix problems.
- The WordPress community is also a great place to network and collaborate with other users and developers. Whether you are looking for feedback on your own projects or want to contribute to someone else’s, the community provides a supportive and collaborative environment for sharing ideas and knowledge.